ProTrans of Central Florida, Inc. DeLand
It’s easy to take your car for granted until something goes wrong, when you realize how much your life depends on your car. Work, family, errands, and entertainment all depend on having a functional vehicle. You not only want to get your car back on the road, you want to get it back on the road to stay, and you need to do it at a reasonable price.
ProTrans of Central Florida, Inc. is a reliable expert in transmission repair, and have been for nearly 20 years. Cars with front wheel drive, rear wheel drive, 4X4’s, imports, and domestics have all gotten expert repair at our shops. Our certified technicians, state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment, and the best nationwide warranty in the business can help you drive out of our shop with confidence.
If you need transmission repair in the greater DeLand area of Volusia County please call (386) 738-7226 to schedule an appointment and to talk to one of our technicians.
A Full Service Transmission Repair Shop
ProTrans of Central Florida, Inc. is known as the transmission expert, and we will continue our tradition of excellence in transmission repair including: Performance Rebuilds, Specializing in Performance Diesel Rebuilds, Billet Torque Converters, Providing Both Major & Minor Transmission Repairs and Specializing in Transmission Repairs, Rebuilds & Replacements.
All our work is backed up with a local warranty…
Rebuilt Transmissions - 12 month unlimited mileage
Replacement Transmissions - up to 36months/100,000 miles Nationwide
Here’s what you get when you Go with the Pro!
- FREE Transmission Scan
- FREE Local Towing with Major Repair
- FREE Transmission Estimates
- Highly Trained Technicians
- Expert Transmission Diagnostics
- We Honor Most Extended Warranties
- Locally and American Owned & Operated
Is It Time to Take Your Vehicle In?
You should take your vehicle in to ProTrans of Central Florida, Inc. if:
- Your vehicle will not move (We offer FREE towing with major transmission repair)
- You have problems shifting gears
- The transmission is leaking fluid
- The transmission seems to be slipping
- The transmission is making noise—including manual transmissions that grind when shifting
- Clutch is slipping
- The Check Engine Light comes on
- Your vehicle makes a jerking movement
- The engine seems to be surging
- It’s been a year since your last transmission fluid change
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, it’s time to bring your car in for service. please call (386) 738-7226 to schedule an appointment and to talk to one of our technicians in the DeLand area of Volusia County.